The day customers move into a new home is always special. Each family gets to put their own touches on space where no one else has ever lived. If you are thinking about options for a new home, but don’t relish the idea of waiting for the construction process, there is a great solution. Flower and Fendler, a leading builder of new homes in St. Louis, has several brand new homes that are ready to move in right now. That means you could be celebrating the New Year in your own new place.
On the Move-In Ready section of our web site you can find the current options and a variety of price ranges. Right now, there are six homes just waiting for the right owner in Fenton, Ballwin or Pacific.
* At Williams Creek in Fenton a four-bedroom, 3.5 bath Liberty model is waiting for you with 2,812 square feet of living space.
* Check out Motz Estates in Ballwin, where a 1 ½ story Hemingway stands on a one-half acre lot. This home is loaded with great features and makes for 3,750 square feet of luxury in a desirable area.
* The Hemingway available for move in right now at the Timbers at Ries Bend in Ballwin has a different elevation and just under 3,500 square feet. It’s also a great family neighborhood in the Rockwood school district.
* Consider the two-story Prescott at Hillington Estates in Eureka. Its 2,500 square feet includes four bedrooms and a five window bay in the Great Room. UPDATE: SOLD!
* In Pacific two homes are available at the Villages at West Lake. These are both Camden models, our newest ranch design with three bedrooms, two baths, 1,408 square feet, and great value.
Buying a move-in ready home is a great option. Rather than looking at resale homes, which will come with a whole host of unknowns concerning appliances, flooring, plumbing, HVAC, maintenance and the like, you could be starting with a fresh slate. Flower and Fendler are St. Louis homebuilders who help you get into a new home quickly, so you can start making family memories to cherish for years to come. Get in touch with us today at 314-596-2587.